As Web Manager you will be managing the web footprint on dedicated European countries, being responsible to optimize it to organically attract relevant visitors, with potential to convert into leads.
The professional covering this role will be responsible for the management of the web market footprint and he/she is accountable for the attainment of SEO targets, namely:
· Maintain local web architecture: deploy new pages & updates, plan and implement clean up & redirects
· Ensures compliance with Web presence guidelines and he/she is responsible for the integrity of local footprint, on the assigned markets
· Maintains accurate tagging and tracking hygiene of the pages for the assigned markets
· Teams with web producers to ensure quality of local linkage, CMaaS, livechat functionalities
· Localizes pages and deploys local content
· Implements local SEO strategy
· Identify trends and insights from data analytic tools, to optimize spend and performance based on them
· Collaborates with WW DO Focals, peers and market colleagues to optimize content and navigation on web presence for maximum visibility and ranking in all search engines. Ensure optimal user experience and journey at all times.
The role is strongly focused on business results and the ability to demonstrate achievements. It requires understanding of the IT market challenges as well as familiarity with IT digital services. It requires ability to work in matrix environment, with worldwide and country counterparts.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Performance Marketing Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
Marketing & Communications
(0112) IBM Romania Srl
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 2 - 3 years of digital marketing and demand generation experience or web producer/ web builder
· Fluency in English and Italian
· Strong understanding of the web information architecture principles- working experience with CMS (Content Management Systems, namely Drupal) is a plus
· Strong understanding and experience on SEO practices and tools
· Ability to understand what drives web traffic and how it relates to the client buyers journey
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking: the web manager will be expert in the use of key analytic tools such as Pearl, Coremetrics and others
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
· Strong attention to detail, analytical and takes initiative to improve performance
· Good communication skills, good project management skills- experience with agile process is a plus
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Experience working in agile environment would be a plus
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role