IBM seeks to hire a Watson Cognitive Technical Lead for the European Watson Cognitive Solutions Delivery Team.
The Watson Delivery Technical Lead main responsibilities are the successful implementation and optimization of the IBM Watson Platform components in the solution, to work very closely with the Solution Architect and Project Managers during the project execution and the coordination of the Cognitive Engineers in the project.
The Watson Delivery Technical Lead is a position that involves extensive interaction with customers and the IBM technical team. Outstanding teamwork, planning, project management, resource coordination, communication and collaboration skills are needed.
The candidate will possess strong communication skills and have the following required demonstrated customer-facing skills and experience:
· Extensive experience in leading a technical team to successfully deliver customer solutions
· Understanding of any of the following disciplines: machine learning, deep learning, enterprise search solutions, conversational systems, entity recognition, word-sense disambiguation, language modelling, language parsing, rule-based annotators, sentiment analysis, dependency graphs or has worked with natural language toolkits such as: ScalaNLP, NLTK, OpenNLP, Stanford CoreNLP.
· Ability to define a testing methodology
· Authoring and delivering training to customers
· Managing the transition of delivered solutions to post go-live support teams
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Technical Team Leader
State / Province
Primary job category
(1418) IBM Munich Center GmbH
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Bachelor's Degree
· At least 5 years' experience in Computer/System engineering concepts
· At least 2 years leading technical teams
· At least 2 years' experience in client interaction roles
· Basic knowledge of agile methodologies
· Readiness to travel up to 50% travel annually
· English: Fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Watson Certification
· At least 2 years hands experience in natural language processing in its general sense or in one of the following Watson Developer Cloud services: Watson Conversation Service, Watson Discovery Service, Watson Knowledge Studio, Sentiment Analysis, Tone Analyser, Visual Recognition, Speech to Text, Natural Language Understanding, Personality Insights & Language Translator or other analytical components like Watson Explorer, SPSS, etc..
· Hands-on experience on messaging systems (e.g. FaceBook, etc..)
· At least 1 year working with agile methodologies
· Fluency in multiple European languages
· Master's degree in a technology-related discipline
Secondary Job Category
Other Product Services
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire