Description de l'offre
Job: Security Operation Engineer – System / Network Admin - Ops
Work Location: IBM Herndon, VA Location (2300 Dulles Station Blvd, Herndon, VA 20171)
Enjoy challenges? Big challenges? Come work for the office of the IBM CISO organization and help meet the global challenges of keeping one of the largest companies in the world secure. We're looking for enthusiastic and innovative team members to join us in our location in Herndon, VA.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical information and security background with an emphasis on supporting enterprise security applications and services. He / She will work within a fast¬ paced, Agile program environment collaborating with cybersecurity architects and technology teams across IBM CISO and business units to implement and support next generation security solutions.
Essential Job Duties:
• Experience with Network DLP, Host Based DLP and Cloud DLP (CASB) products.
• Ability to tune rules within Network DLP, Host Based DLP and Cloud DLP (CASB) for IBM.
• Work to reduce false-positives with other CISO organizations.
• Troubleshooting, break fix and patching/upgrading of all 3 platforms.
• Linux based system and Networking experience.
• Understanding of Cyber Security and Different Domains of Cyber Security.
• Shift work or on-call duties maybe required for this position.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Also, be able to create supported documentation for end users, customers and standard operating procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Self-starter who is excited about technology
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
Security Services Specialist
State / Province
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 3+ years of experience in managing and supporting security services and data protection.
• 3+ years of Linux experience or kernel-based experience.
• 3+ years of Network/TCP IP experience.
• 3+ years of Data Loss Preventions or other rule-based security applications.
• Security Essentials or Understanding of Cyber security domains.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• Operational experience in a complex environment.
• Data Protection and Data Loss Prevention
• Experience in Agile Methodologies.
• Project management experience
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role