Description de l'offre
Digital Development Representative for Systems HW
• Working on all aspects of the sales cycle from opportunity identification and ownership.
- Respond to inbound of new business prospect calls and video conferences, email inquiries and web leads driven from marketing initiatives
- Proactively contact via outbound calling and digital outreach targeting prospects in support of sales and marketing campaign initiatives
- Secure key customer information to identify validated “sales ready” leads and prospective clients to nurture for future opportunities.
• Develop a social presence through your rep page and social media to drive interest and leads.
• Communicate with prospects in a consultative selling environment and create a digital community
• Qualify prospects, set appointments and communicate the opportunity details for the IBM or IBM Business Partner to close.
• Professionally communicate with all appropriate levels of decision makers and influencers
• Present IBM high-level Systems HW & SW value propositions including solutions, features and functions to increase buyer interest using Digital tools
• Collaborate with IBM Marketing and IBM sales leadership to execute targeted new business campaigns
• Expertly research companies and contacts via the internet and other sales resources
Required Skills & Expertise
• Digital Native (preferred)
• Demonstrate ability to understand and sell IBM Systems Hardware & Software
• Demonstrate experience in the whole selling cycle
• Demonstrate compelling value propositions for our products with our clients
• Engage directly and indirectly with IT and C-level executives to understand their key challenges and needs thru F2f or Digital tools such as Twitter and LinkedIn
• Motivation to accomplish sales and business objectives
• Aptitude to learn and use innovative selling technologies (e.g., analytics, social media) to network, engage clients, identify new business opportunities, and translate business requirements into technology solutions;
• Conversant and knowledgeable about technology, trends and how technology is being applied to address business challenges;
• Team collaboration and leadership;
• Professional verbal and written communication skills in Korean and English
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0079) IBM Korea, Inc.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Please see the Job Description
Digital Sales, Systems Hardware, Systems Software
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Please see the Job Description
Secondary Job Category
Native in Korean and Fluent in English
New Collar Role