Role: P2P Helpdesk Quality Specialist
Employment Type: Regular
Location: Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Shift: Night, 11pm - 8am
· The Customer Service Quality Specialist is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of P2P analyst who deals with internal and external customers. Conducts quality audit of tickets based on the criteria of Google Standard Customer Service policy. This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing customer service quality, processes and procedures; as well as making recommendation for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall customer's experience. Consults with the leadership team/management team to resolve quality, process, and efficiency issues. Functions as an information source to all P2P processes when exceptional and critical quality issues occur.
· Performs quality audit for P2P Helpdesk and all process teams, following the designed Quality Audit category, scoring details and guidelines.
· Prepare reports
· Quality Audit
· Prepare monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
· Provides trend data, analyzes quality reports for Management review.
· CSAT results
· Analyzes team/individual performance
· Identify customer needs, expectations, identify areas for improvement and report for Management review.
· Participates in designing monitoring formats and quality standards.
· Coordinates and facilitates calibration sessions or meetings to process team Leaders and Managers.
· Provides feedback, actionable data to P2P Process teams as needed
· Make sure customer service objectives are executed
· Works on projects supporting customer service area
· Prepare and execute training, customer service training sessions for new hires and refresher training as needed.
· P2P first point of contact in customer service area:
· Provides guidelines to P2Phelp team members
· Assist in query management issues for complex cases (i.e irate requesters)
· Maintains documentation including procedures (DTPs) and training materials.
· If required acts as backup for team leader and/or additional functions as assigned by team leader.
· Ensures the achievement of customer service targets as defined by supervisor, manager and contractual SLAs
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Analyst
State / Province
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION (MANILA)
Primary job category
(0856) IBM Business Services
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 3 years in Customer Service
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
· Must be self-motivator and self-starter
· Focus on quality and customer service
· Experience in reporting and with exceptional analytical skills
· Solid time management skills
· Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels
· Creative ability & writing proficiency
· Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
· Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel)
· Familiarity with ticketing systems and their best practices
· Strong presentation skills, including experience in training others
· Problem solving skills
· Bachelor's degree in Business administration
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Fin & Admin
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
New Collar Role