Description de l'offre
Internship / Co-op
• HR Communication and Employer Branding:
o Group LinkedIn career page: news, articles, communication creation; update and improve the career page
o Career section on the new Corporate website: if required
o Group social media strategy: support on reinforcing the group social media strategy towards external candidates
oSupport on Employer Branding strategy of the group
• Talent programs: support the roll-out and follow-up of different talent programs and initiatives at group level
• Analytics: make reporting, analysis on Euler Hermes people data, especially talents data
• Day-to-day support on presentation, communication, ad-hoc missions
• Good academic track record with studies preferably in Human Resources or Communication
• Fluent in English (written and verbal). French or another language is an asset
• Excellent command of MS-Office. Good knowledge of social media.
• Creative, digital driven, strong communication skills
• Proven relationship skills and cross-cultural experience.
• Reliable with ability to deal with confidential information
Start date : January 2019
Duration : 6 months
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 88 million private and corporate customers and more than 140,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers' trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Euler Hermes, the world's leading provider of credit insurance services, helps its customers around the globe to trade wisely and develop their business safely. With 6,000+ employees in over 50 countries, Euler Hermes offers a complete range of services for the management of B-to-B trade receivables.
Euler Hermes has developed a credit intelligence network that enables it to analyze the financial stability of 40+ million businesses across the globe. Euler Hermes, a company of Allianz, is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris (ELE.PA) and is rated AA- by Standard & Poor's.
For more information visit http://www.eulerhermes.com/careers/
If you are interested in the position above and think you have the right profile please follow the online application process. For more detailed information on the company and our career opportunities please go to our website: http://www.eulerhermes.com/careers/.
Applications by postal mail can be sent to HR.