At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has approximately 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. St. Jude Medical is now Abbott.
Abbott is looking for a
Translator English - Italian (m/f)
The Position will be based in Wiesbaden, Germany and is limited to 2 years.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Translate and proofread reagent enclosures and accessory inserts, labels and operations manuals from English into Italian
- Format documents in Adobe publishing software
- Plan daily workload according to local market needs and prepare quality documentation for internal purposes
- Communicate with co-workers and other departments
- Degree in translation from English into Italian
- Italian as native language
- Excellent translation and proofreading skills
- Translation experience preferred
- Experience in the use of translation tools and publishing software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate an optimistic, yet practical can-do attitude
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company’s success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes?
Then upload your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application
Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G20
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: