At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. Alere in Cologne and Jena is now Abbott.
Abbott is looking for a Student Assistant HR Controlling (m/f) to work within our EMEA HR Controlling Team. You will be joining a team with highly experienced professionals based in Wiesbaden.
- Coordinate monthly HC process with EMEA countries, prepare submission to HQ
- Support the actual commentaries process to HQ
- SAP Cost Center downloads and Distribution to managers
- Monthly ad-hoc reporting
- Support in plan process
- Registered Bachelor or Master Student with focus on Business Administration, Finance or related fields
- Fluent in German and English
- Good Excel skills
- Professional experience in the field of Controlling is a plus
- Ability to interact with and being able to handle different cultures
- Basic SAP skills (not a must)
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company's success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
CHR Corporate Human Resources
Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G01
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: