Sales Excellence Manager DACH (m/f)
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. Alere in Cologne and Jena is now Abbott.
Abbott Diagnostics DACH Region is looking for an
Sales Excellence Manager DACH (m/f))
Primary Objective of the Position
The Sales Excellence Manager DACH is responsible for facilitating process and tools to support performance excellence in Sales Cadence, IBP Commercial Management Cadence and Value Creation deployment in the region DACH.
- Ownership of aforce Tool, including data stewardship.
- aforce Lead between DACH and Global team, escalate tickets when needed. Collaboration with Regional aforce leads (communication / best practices learning).
- Support implementation and adoption of the Sales Cadence Process across the DACH area by making of sales reports and other intelligence available, reporting on KPIs and enabling effective Root Cause Analysis.
- Work with DACH Marketing and DACH Service to ensure full alignment with Sales Cadence, thus enabling an effective and efficient IBP Commercial Management Process.
- Drive DACH Monthly IBP Commercial Management Processes to ensure establishment of “One set of numbers”. Ensure clear transparency to Acquisition and Value Expansion Opportunity Plans which will enable sustainable and predictable delivery on IBP / LBE Commitment at District, Country, Region and Area Level.
- Background data to IBP, check the quality and find the gaps.
- Report on Month to Month changes in Business and Market Dynamics, outlining potential Opportunities and Vulnerabilities.
- Ensure timely and effective communication and close-out of Key Decision Made, Elevations and Action Items arising from the EMEA Review Process.
- Work with Commercial Business Operations Team and Sales Operation Teams at Country / Region Level to identify Process or Learning Gaps. In turn work with relevant Stakeholders to identify improvement plans. Establish appropriate metrics to monitor and support Flawless Execution.
- Drive value creation activities - Levers that need to be planned and executed across the DACH region to enable Sales and Margin Growth (such as asset utilization and contract compliance).
- Follow up value creation activities with Regional Sales Excellence Managers, collect and report the advancements monthly. (Focus on issues to solve, not all Value Creation activities).
- Improve value creation tools, replace or suggest new ones in collaboration with Finance.
- Identify opportunities to increase demand for our products together with the manager (close collaboration with Marketing).
- Success in this role is measured by sales, margin and EP goals. Key Measures will include aforce effectiveness, Pipeline Transparency, Acquisition and Value Expansion Win Rates, integration effectiveness, value creation achievement (sales, margin and EP) and IBP forecast accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelor's degree in Science, business management and business administration.
Requirements / Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years track record in the diagnostic industry with an emphasis on commercial management in diagnostic and/or medical device business.
- Excellent product and industry knowledge
- Must be team orientated, analytical, highly organized
- Extensive experience as program / project manager
- Results Driven - confident, thrives on hard work and consistent challenge, and is quick on his/her feet. Monitors quantitative progress measures and acts quickly on deviations from plan.
- Must have demonstrated ability to operate within a Cross Function Team.
- Demonstrated business analytical capabilities and track record of contingency planning with a Commercial Operations focus (preferable Sales Analytics and CRM Management).
- Highly organized with strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated performance of influencing change.
- Results Driven - confident, thrive on hard work and consistent challenge.
- Fluent in German and English.
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company's success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
JOB FAMILY:Sales Support & Administration
LOCATION:Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G20
TRAVEL:Yes, 25 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable