At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. Alere in Cologne and Jena is now Abbott.
Abbott Diagnostics Division is looking for a Professional Quality (Validierung) (m/f) based in Wiesbaden.
The position is limited to 2 years.
- Budgets own time to carry out assigned duties that support business goals
- Interacts constructively with employees, managers and cross-functional peers
- Completes compliant documentation and provides solutions to local problems
- Maintains awareness of industry regulatory Standards
- Works effectively within the team
- Ensures compliance to site policies and procedures
- Performs periodic validation reviews in accordance with Validation Master Plan
- Performs validation activities and the corresponding documentation for test methods and processes and qualification activities for equipment and facilities
- Bachelor's degree in Life Science, Chemistry, Biology, or Biotechnology or closely related discipline is required
- Work experience in Quality or related field experience
- Demonstrates understanding of how their function supports the business
- Conduct quality-related activities to deliver consistent, high quality documents, services, products and processes
- Fluent in English and German
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company's success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Germany.
Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G02
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: