Internship in Marketing, 12 months (m/f)
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. Alere in Cologne and Jena is now Abbott.
Abbott Diagnostics in Wiesbaden is offering a Internship program in Marketing. The program includes an internship of a maximum duration of 12 months with the possibility of an ensuing entry position.
We are looking for a Bachelor/ Master Student (m/f) to work in international Marketing with focus on Eastern Europe, CIS and Russia. You will be joining a team of highly experienced professionals. As a part of your work you will be coordinating Events – e.g. Congresses, Customer meetings, trainings, etc. Your tasks will include marketing automation – supporting your colleagues in implementing marketing automation tools and coordinating activities with countries and also Distributors strategy support. Other interesting projects can be determined like a force data collection and verification.
What’s in it for you:
- Explore your topic at the interface between theory and practice in collaboration with our specialists and your university.
- You’ll always have our expertise to support you.
- Get a feeling for what you’d like the focus of your future career to be.
- Have the perfect opportunity to expand your professional network.
- Take the first step towards potentially joining us as an associate.
- Bachelor or Master Studies with focus on Marketing
- Professional experience in the field of Marketing is a plus
- Excellent organisational skills, including proven ability to plan, prioritise and manage personal tasks
- Ability to multi-task in a very dynamic and ambiguous environment
- Project management skills would be an advantage
- Ability to interact with and being able to handle different cultures
- High degree of initiative and resourcefulness in completing work with limited guidance
- Fluent in English, another European language is an advantage
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company’s success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Germany.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
JOB FAMILY:Administrative Support
LOCATION:Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G02
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable