About the organization
At Abbott, we're all about helping you live the best life you can through good health. With diagnostics, our goal is to give you accurate, timely information to better manage your health.
Abbott's Alinity family of harmonized solutions is unprecedented in the diagnostics industry, working together to address the challenges of using multiple diagnostic platforms and simplifying diagnostic testing. Alinity systems are designed to be more efficient – running more tests in less space, generating test results faster and minimizing human errors – while continuing to provide quality results.
The Alinity portfolio includes clinical chemistry, immunoassay, blood and plasma screening, point of care, hematology and molecular diagnostics, along with Abbott's AlinIQ—a first-of-its-kind, holistic suite of professional services that combines expertise with process analysis and informatics. Alinity and AlinIQ are helping labs and hospital systems solve some of their most pressing challenges to deliver better patient care with fewer resources.
Primary objective of the position
The Commercial Trainer EMEA is responsible for driving, improving and executing commercial trainings for employees and customers across countries.
- Execute and drive area training concepts within Europe either internal (being the trainer) or facilitation with external training companies
- Drive and execute on training and enable plans to meet regional development needs and business goals
- Responsible for commercial training and development including product training, and soft skills training
- Ensure Area Europe training requirements are appropriately roll-out within the commercial organization of the region; meet deadlines, drive cost efficiency and deliver effective outcomes
- Support and drive continues improvement of trainings and training plans
- Support regional organizations in training methods and standardization
Success in this role is measured by economic profitability, timeliness and completion of training scorecard, cost improvement of internal trainings, regional feedback on training effectiveness and ROI /value contribution
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelor's degree in business, business administration or any other relevant disciplines
Desired skills and experience
- Strong track record/ Minimum 5+ years experience in a training and facilitation role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Dynamic speaker with excellent presentation skills
- Able to facilitate learning in small groups and medium sized groups of 20-100 people
- Extensive experience as program / project manager
- Excellent planning and organizational skills; able to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Must have strong self-initiative and self-direction
- Commercial sales background/experiencepreferred
- Sales coaching experience preferred
- Change management experience
- 3+ years experience in the diagnostic, medical devices, pharmaceutical or life science industry with an emphasis on commercial functions preferred
- Candidates must be fluent in English, additional languages are advantageous
- The position requires the willingness to travel on a frequent basis, i.e. on average 3 days per week
If you are interested in this role, please apply via our website or send your cv to
Sales Support & Administration
Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G01
Netherlands > Hoofddorp : Wegalaan 9
Yes, 50 % of the Time