Description de l'offre
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving. In 2017, the Group generated sales of 18.5 billion euros and invested 12% of its original equipment sales in Research and Development. Valeo has 185 plants, 20 research centers, 36 development centers and 15 distribution platforms, and at June 30, 2018, employs 115,000 people in 33 countries worldwide. Valeo is listed on the Paris stock exchange and is a member of the CAC 40 index.
Within the Business Group Powertrain Systems, Powertrain Actuators Systems is a newly created Product Group headquartered in Ebern, Germany, following the acquisition of the FTE group completed in October 2017.
Poste et missions:
As a member of the central management control team, your role consists in :
- Coordination and animation of the reporting within the Product Group: Planning and follow-up of closing, forecast, budget and mid-term planning process. (10 companies)
- As part of the integration, deployment of Valeo reporting and controlling processes and tool. Training of the sites.
- Closing Preparation: Update, checking and standardization of reporting files
- Consolidation of Product Group financial results via Group’s reporting tool and Excel-consolidation of specific required analysis
- Analysis and consistency check of the financial result
- Insurance of an in-time reporting process (collecting and sending of data)
- Preparation of the monthly financial result presentation and result book (Green book)
- Production Site support for the definition and application of Valeo rules on the calculation of key indicators (example: Valeo 5Axes) and the reporting tools
- Reporting contact for the Business Group located in Cergy (France)
- Ad-hoc analysis and support for the Product Group controlling team / German financial control team
- Graduated from business school or university (master degree) with main courses in Finance and Controlling
- 1st work experience of 6 months in a controlling department
- Open-minded, Intercultural skills, curious and ability to manage high workload and short deadlines