Sales Analyst - Walmart
The position will focus on supporting Customer Business Manager at Walmart. This position will entail proactive analysis of current business trends, which includes identifying future opportunities and minimizing potential risks to the existing business. The position will require proficient skills in managing Walmart's Retail Link system, Nielsen and Hyperion/Essbase sales reporting system. The person is responsible for weekly reporting and analysis. The position will involve customer service follow up to ensure service level goals are met. Significant interaction with the customer is required.
Who You Are & What You'll Do
1. The position will require timely communication and in depth analytical support focused on business solutions. The person is expected to develop a strong working knowledge of reporting systems and demonstrate the ability to capture information to incorporate into insight based selling stories via Excel and PowerPoint presentations, providing regular business updates and bringing new opportunities to the Customer Business Manager.
2. The position will require an intense understanding and use of Walmart's Retail Link system, to look into pricing trends, dollar & unit trends, inventory management & promotional evaluation management.
3. Will assist in customer administration, which includes completing customer new item merchandising forms and contracts on a timely basis to ensure compliance with Unilever audit procedures.
4. The position will require the ability to retrieve and analyze Nielsen and Merlin data to provide professional presentations in Power Point on brand and category trends (to include market share and distribution/ranking reports).
5. This position will require regular interaction owning a relationship directly with Walmart staff on a weekly basis. Strong understanding of Walmart's Go to Market strategy and strong communication and customer focused mindset are critical to servicing the customer in this role.
· You're a born leader: At Unilever, everyone has a responsibility to take the lead, and everyone has an opportunity to make a difference. Leadership is about impact and behavior, not job titles and work levels – it is everyone's business, not just manager's business
· You're a dot connector: Seeks to understand broader business goals and plans and ensures that goals/plans in own unit/location are not in conflict; shares best practices.
· You're a changemaker: Focuses effort on continuous improvement, work simplification, and the elimination of non-value added work.
What You'll Need To Succeed
Education: Bachelor's degree in business or marketing
Computer skills required: Excel & Power Point.
Familiarity with Nielsen, Wal-Mart Retail Link and Merlin is preferred.
Customer management, customer service or finance background is a plus.
Breakthrough Thinking - The position will require initiative on the part of the person to work independently and deliver results.
Problem Solving -Will need to exercise good judgment and routinely make decisions to support the day to day business.
Organizational Awareness - Will need to reach out to many different levels of the organization in order to solve problems and gather information for decision making.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Unilever est une multinationale Anglo-Néerlandaise. Créée en 1930 par la fusion de Lever Brothers et Margarine Unie, cette société est la quatrième mondiale sur le marché de l’agroalimentaire derrière Nestlé, PepsiCo et Kraft Foods. Elle est aussi le premier producteur de glace et de thé au monde.
Chaque jours, 2 milliards de personnes utilisent des produits Unilever qui se vendent dans plus de 190 pays. Unilever emploie plus de 171 000 collaborateurs à travers le monde dans plus de 100 pays et possède plus de 400 marques dans le monde comme par exemple, Ben & Jerry’s, Miko, Lipton pour les boissons et glaces, mais aussi, Alsa, Amora, Knorr dans l’alimentaire, Axe, Dove, Signal dans le soin à la personne et enfin, Sun, Skip ou encore Cif, dans l’entretien de la maison. Son chiffre d’affaires s’élève à 51,3 milliards d’euros. En France Unilever compte 2 800 collaborateurs et génère un chiffre d’affaires de 2,6 milliards d’euros.