Digital Category Lead Personal Care m/f
Location: Unilever Hamburg
Scope of activity: Marketing
Employment relationship: Permanent employment
Shift: Daytime job
Form of employment : full-time
For our DACH-Headquarter in Hamburg we are looking for a Digital Category Lead Personal Care m/f
Purpose of the job:
The digital landscape is in constant change and to meet the new requirements to our brands we are looking for a highly motivated digital native that wants to join us on this exciting journey to bring our Personal Care category into the digital age. The overarching target it to identify relevant touchpoints and to expand them. Unilever is here mainly focusing on the combination, structure and interpretation of data points to observe the consumer within the customer journey in a holistic manner.
The Digital Category Lead is going to be the link between the category brand manager and the digital execution in the form of Media, CRM and eCommerce. Together with the brand manager the decision is made which brands are going to have a digital focus and based on that a digital strategy for the brand is worked out, which is then distributed into the brands digital marketing channels in the form of campaigns.
Within the responsibilities of the Digital Category Lead lies the digital brand signature design alongside the lead and conversation funnel and the planning of digital campaigns with a focus on data creation and utilization. In particular it is relevant to make the campaign outcomes available to the category to generate empirical value that can be utilized for further campaigns.
· Digital responsibility for the category Personal Care DACH
· Responsible for the overall holistic digital customer journey
· P&L responsibility regarding digital initiatives
· Owner of the New Business Strategy
· Overview of all the digital KPIs (e.g. Conversion rates etc.)
· Project management and ways of working with internal stakeholders
· Provision of digital brand content outside the category
· Management of multi channel campaign delivery projects within resource budget, to brief specification, within company (e.g. strict quality check processes) and industry best practice and DPA guidelines, and in adherence to strict timelines
· Digital media strategy development together with the media department
· Recommendation development in respect of product and brand launches
· Collaboration with the CRM team as part of customer segmentation and activation
· Sales measures and support of the eCommerce team
· Execution of special projects and collaboration with international colleagues
· Master degree with focus on marketing and economics
· Minimum 2-3 years of job experience in digital marketing (Branding/Perfomance) ideally in online sales area (eCommerce) or data driven industries
· Demonstrated ability to work across multiple datasets (first, second, third party) and the knowledge of using this data for performance marketing activities
· High affinity for innovative developments within online sales, online marketing and digitalization
· Confident understanding of marketing and analytics packages e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud software (DMP), programmatic, creative development and content management systems
· Experienced in Big Data, regarding Marketing activities
· Highly desired experience utilizing Tableau to assist Sales/Marketing teams
· High level of communication skills and negotiation skills in dealing with internal and external stakeholders in German as well as in English
· Pronounced results orientation, high level of self-motivation, ability to work under fast changing parameters and to stay on topic and to keep sights of personal targets.
· Outstanding analytical skills as well as experiences with online marketing tools.
· Experience with eCommerce and in collaboration with key account management and distribution channels are beneficial
· MS Office expertise
· Fluent German and English skills
What we have to offer:
· From day one you will be part of our digital mission
· Competitive base salary & annual bonus
· an inhouse gym and other Sports activities
· Agile working Environment
If you want to be a part of this new team, please apply online with your CV and let me also know your period of notice and your salary expectations. And if you need more Information do not hesitate to contact your Talent Advisor for this position Sarah Chwalek on
Unilever est une multinationale Anglo-Néerlandaise. Créée en 1930 par la fusion de Lever Brothers et Margarine Unie, cette société est la quatrième mondiale sur le marché de l’agroalimentaire derrière Nestlé, PepsiCo et Kraft Foods. Elle est aussi le premier producteur de glace et de thé au monde.
Chaque jours, 2 milliards de personnes utilisent des produits Unilever qui se vendent dans plus de 190 pays. Unilever emploie plus de 171 000 collaborateurs à travers le monde dans plus de 100 pays et possède plus de 400 marques dans le monde comme par exemple, Ben & Jerry’s, Miko, Lipton pour les boissons et glaces, mais aussi, Alsa, Amora, Knorr dans l’alimentaire, Axe, Dove, Signal dans le soin à la personne et enfin, Sun, Skip ou encore Cif, dans l’entretien de la maison. Son chiffre d’affaires s’élève à 51,3 milliards d’euros. En France Unilever compte 2 800 collaborateurs et génère un chiffre d’affaires de 2,6 milliards d’euros.