The Assistant Store Manager is naturally charismatic leader. In this role, you will be responsible for the recruitment, development and management of a team of Product Specialists who can help Tesla accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable transportation.
You will be challenged to support a team of Product Specialists through training, coaching, motivating and analyzing sales performance.
At the end of the day, you will be measured and rewarded by your ability to maintain store operations and achieve a cumulative store sales target.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for electric vehicles and the ability to create exceptional customer experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
· Have a shared understanding of business needs and strategies with the SM, and share in overall responsibility for store to consistently exceed set order targets
· Drive Product Specialists to meet and exceed lead capture goals
· Ensure that Product Specialists are completing customer profile with each lead captured as part of the sales motions expectation
· Ensure a healthy % of leads are converting into opportunities by working with PS to identify qualified and motivated customers to fill OA pipelines
· Have an expert knowledge of sales force, and how to use the tool to manage lead and opportunity pipeline for the store
· Leverage PS population to drive call-campaigns at critical moments of the business, to engage aged opportunities, drive new product initiatives, etc. to maximize business
· Provide sales leadership by role playing and active floor presence
· Responsible for providing best in class customer experience to every customer walking into the store
· Ensure store is adequately staffed for high traffic days/hours to optimize traffic and provide the best service experience
· Act as a “host” at the store, welcoming guests, interacting with customers on the sales floor, and coaching PS in the moment to optimize customer experience
· Help employees in resolving customer complaints, and escalations
· Responsible for the recruitment, onboarding, training, and development of Product Specialists
· Partner with Store Manager on all human resources issues
· Mandate all employees align with Tesla’s Dress Code and Grooming Guidelines
· Ensure facility maintenance, presentation, and organization
· Assist in the scheduling of employees
· Make sure the tools and training content provided by Tesla are best utilized by the store staff
· Ensure all employees adhere to Tesla policies and procedures
· Build and maintain effective communication with all corporate, regional, and store partners
· Exhibit proficiency all company computer programs and systems