Storengy Deutschland GmbH is one of the leading companies for the underground storage of natural gas in Germany. Throughout Germany, the company operates 6 storages with a total working gas volume of about 1,7 billion m3.
Business purposes of Storengy Deutschland GmbH are the development, construction and maintenance of underground gas storage facilities and also, the operating and marketing of storage capacities. Storengy is constantly expanding its offer in order to meet the needs of its customers and to further the European natural gas and energy market growth Therefore, Storengy tries to develop new energy storage projects (geothermal and hydrogen facilities).
Poste et missions:
The VIE will join the Finance department of Storengy Deutschland GmbH and will support the Finance department and the Business Development department by participating in financial analyses and assessments.
- Participating in calculations of profitability as a basis for decisions about investments/disinvestments, optimisation measures for assets, procedural or organisational alignments, claims or prices for our storage products
- Support of and participation in financial due diligences
- Assisting the finance work stream in business development projects by providing financial assessments of geothermal and other projects regarding renewable energy
- Participating in steering the asset portfolio management by conducting specific value driver analyses as a basis of the company’s asset portfolio strategy
- Participating in the financial assessment of specific issues, e.g. product sheets, new product ideas or customer requirements
- Customer´s solvency checks
Diploma field : business administration, finance or strategy
Advanced language skills in German and English
Lookked forward skills & qualifications (assets) :
- Bachelor’s degree in an economical subject
- Experience in financial analysis and assessments
- Advanced language skills in German and English
- Very good MS Office skills especially in Excel
- Ability to understand technical, commercial, regulatory and financial correlations
- Interest in gas and energy markets and renewable energy
- Strong commercial acumen and excellent analytical thinking
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels