Description de l'offre
Solvay is a multi-specialty chemical company committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. We innovate and partner with customers in diverse global end markets. With over 1,500 products, Specialty Polymers offers the widest range of high performance polymers in the world, allowing tailor-made solutions such as pushing the limits of metal replacement in the electronics, automotive, aircraft and healthcare industries. The GBU has unparalleled expertise in three technologies: aromatic polymers, high barrier polymers and fluoropolymers.
· Knowledge of modern lab instrumentation and Statistical Process Control.
· Must meet minimum assessment levels as defined in the Work Keys position description.
· Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel are essential.
· Candidate required to work a rotating day/night 12-hour shift schedule.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
· Demonstrated commitment to safety
· Must be willing and able to work overtime.
· Must be willing to be flexible to changing work priorities and tasks.
· High level of mechanical aptitude.