Description de l'offre
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 147,500 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
The VIE will work in the German office of the GBIS Communications team. The overall role of this team is to promote and protect the bank's image and its strategy on behalf of the GBIS Executive Committee, business lines, resources, regions and the Group, combining specialist knowledge and client proximity worldwide.
As a VIE you will support the team in the areas of:
· Corporate and Internal Communication
· Media Relations
· Internal and External Events
· Advertising and Branding
During your VIE mission, you will be in charge of these responsibilities :
· Maintenance and update of the Intranet site in German and English
· Autonomous research and writing of articles for the internal communication
· Support for/ or develop presentations and other marketing material
· Act as a contact and coordination point for branding and marketing issues
· Support and/or organization of internal and external events
· Administrational tasks such as reports for compliance, dash boards, maintenance of distribution lists etc.
· Research of different topics to support projects within media relations, branding, corporate communication and PR activities
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Frankfurt am Mainis to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com .
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
Experience and Technical skills:
· Master's degree in Business Administration or Management
· A specialisation in Marketing would be helpful
· Having knowledge about the Finance Industry would be advantageous
· Prior experience in the area of Communications andMarketing is desirable
· Very good command of MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
· Good knowledge about New Media &Back Office Tools (e.g. IC-Tool, Sphere)
· Fluency in German and English, French language skills would be a plus
Personal Abilities & Competencies:
· Exceptional communication skills (written and orally)
· Team and interpersonal skills
· Ability to deal with difficult situations with diplomacy, tact, and confidentiality
· Hands on, “doer mentality”
· Being open-minded
· Self confident and able to work on own initiative
· Being reliable, quality-oriented and consistent
· Energetic and motivated
· Able to work in an international environment