Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 147,500 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
As VIE you will support the risk assessment process and audit assignments covering the activities within the scope of the Internal Audit Hub in Germany, located in Hamburg. In addition you will be involved in the establishment of reports to local Management as well as for the head office or regulators; you will participate in local projects e.g. regarding process optimization and support the Audit Team and Management by taking over organizational and administrative tasks.
During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
· You will prepare reporting, presentations and statistical analyses for the management.
· You will support local projects and take over responsibility for implementation of smaller projects on your own.
· Furthermore, you will be in charge of administrative tasks such as: preparing trainings and seminars, organizing team events, managing the travel request process, purchasing office equipment and handling of the respective invoice process, maintaining the Internal Audit drive etc.
· You will assist with the new joiner and leaver administration.
· Additionally you will take over tasks within the annual audit risk assessment process.
· You will ensure correct set-up and documentation of audit assignments in relevant tools.
· You will further keep track of the timely, correct and complete upload of audit recommendations and support the follow-up process with the audit clients and team.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Hamburgis to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com .
In terms of knowledge and experience, you will gain:
· Concrete experience of internal audit
· Have the opportunity to discover the banking activities and specialized financial services
· Obtain experience of working in a multi cultural environment
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
· You are graduated with a University Degree, ideally in Business Administration
· Practical experience gained through internships in a bank or a financial institution
· Generalist with interest to quickly familiarize with new topics
· Affinity for working within technical applications and with using data
· Very good command of MS Office, especially Excel
· Fluency in German and English (written and orally) is required
· Quick learner
· Proactive working approach
· Being open minded
· Attention to detail and quality orientation, as well as capacity to prioritize
· Flexibility andability to adjust
· Good team player, but also ability to work independent
· Intercultural competence and good communication skills
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About Société Générale
Présente dans 76 pays auprès de 30 millions de clients, La Société Générale est l'une des plus importantes entreprises de services financiers, notamment en Europe. Grand acteur historique en France dont le siège social est à Paris, La Société Générale propose une large gamme de services bancaires grâce à ses enseignes La Société Générale, Boursorama et Crédit du Nord.
Mobilisée sur les secteurs de la banque de détail, services financiers et assurances mais également banque d'investissement et banque privée, La Société Générale propose des opportunités de carrières diverses et variées telles que la gestion de projet, l'analyse trading, l'audit ou encore le développement informatique. Bénéficiez de cette expertise pour construire votre avenir grâce à de nombreuses offres de stages et VIE à l'international.
La Société Générale vous invite à contribuer à la banque de demain en proposant un parcours professionnel adapté aux envies des jeunes talents. C'est plus de 600 métiers qui sont représentés au sein du groupe partout en France et à l'international. Du Royaume-Uni, à la Suisse en passant par New York ou l'Ile-de-France, tout jeune diplômé peut trouver une place et devenir acteur de la banque de demain.