Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Software System Engineer (m/f) für medizinische Bildgebungsapplikationen in Forchheim.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, create intuitive software applications to support physicians and clinical staff during minimally invasive and surgical interventions.
· You work as part of an international team implementing software for the high-quality processing and real-time display of images as well as interactive applications for analyzing these images; this software helps physicians and clinical staff to make decisions regarding therapy during treatment
· You analyze customer requirements, develop solution concepts and implementation increments, and support integration into an overall system
· You are responsible for formal specification, risk analysis, change management, and preparation for product release in accordance with regulatory standards
· You drive forward the implementation of pragmatic, balanced solutions, with an in-depth personal involvement in the contents
· You operate in an international environment of software developers and software architects as well as system, integration, product and project managers (Germany, India, China)
This position may suit you best, if you are interested in using your sound experience to specify and develop medical software for the continuous improvement of products and processes.
· You have a degree in computer science, physics or engineering, or have gained a comparable qualification
· You have sound knowledge and many years of relevant experience in system engineering methods, practices and processes
· You have experience in the development, documentation and release of medical product software and in analyzing and mitigating the associated risks
· You also have strong skills in communicating actively with colleagues and in coordinating the implementation of software concepts, as well as a rapid grasp of complex software systems
· You have very good English language skills, enabling you to communicate with colleagues at all locations; German language skills are desirable
· At a personal level, you are a highly analytical self-starter and excellent communicator with a results-oriented, creative approach.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Susanne Beutner.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.