Description de l'offre
Job ID: 299437
Organisation: Digital Factory
Mode of Employment: Permanent
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Factory (DF) Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· As part of your work, you will translate business and customer requirements into data analysis problems and conduct feasibility studies
· In addition, you solve business problems pragmatically using multivariate statistics, predictive modeling, machine learning and optimization methods and recommendation systems, etc.
· You conceptualize and implement robust data-driven analytics workflows in MindSphere platforms, support co-creation workshops, and independently engage in dialog with domain experts and product managers to identify innovative data analytics applications in the field of digital services
· You become part of an inspiring team of data scientists, engineers and visualization experts
· Recently you keep yourself up to date with the latest technologies in this field (e.g. at conferences and symposia) and actively share your knowledge and methods in a team
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
· The foundation of your success is a successfully completed master's degree in computer science, computer science, mathematics, physics or comparable fields. Ideally, you have a doctorate
· You have several years of relevant professional experience in the field of data science and you are looking forward to contribute your solid knowledge in e.g. Python, Scala, SQL, or similar and have experience with interactive collaboration platforms, e.g. Jupyter, Zeppelin
· In addition, you score with solid knowledge of machine learning algorithms (model training, selection and evaluation) and corresponding libraries (sklearn, Tensorflow, Keras, Spark MLlib,...) as well as knowledge in the area of reinforcement learning
· You have already gained experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, stream analysis and corresponding programming (Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, Storm, Spark,...) and ideally have expertise in the Amazon Web Services product landscape. Ideally, you also have publications in the field of artificial intelligence, machine learning or numerical optimization
· Furthermore you arecharacterized by a high degree of creativity, initiative and convincesas well asvery good communication skills in order to bring non-specialists closer to data science topics
· We would be pleased to get to know you better in an interview if you are also fluent in English and ideally have a good command of German
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Veronika Windmaier.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.