We are looking for a new colleaguewithinour Benelux region to support our sales team to identify new opportunities . An energetic, fearless and persistentperson who enjoys harvesting the potentialof the Digital Manufacturing market.
Who are we ?
Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software and services with 15 million licensed seats and more than 144,000 customers worldwide. The Global Sales, Marketing & Services (GSM&S) organization is responsible for selling and supporting the underlying PLM products, including NX, Teamcenter, LMS and Tecnomatix.
As part of our continuing growth in EMEA, we are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated candidate to fill a vacancy for:
Account Development Representative
The selected candidate will be a part of our Benelux sales team, based in either our ‘s-Hertogenbosch (NL) or Leuven (BE) office.
Account Development Representatives work directly with our selling teams to identify, penetrate, and cultivate new business opportunities. Execution of new business strategies will include research, cold calling, and advanced qualification. Team members’ will set meetings, schedule technical resources, track activity and proactively update selling teams on next steps for new and developing opportunities.
Candidates must be highly proficient in communication and coordination with internal organizations. They must understand the overall value proposition of the solutions they are selling and be able to quickly communicate the message. Success in the position depends heavily on building a trusted partnership with the local sales team, an agreement on upfront pursuit strategy and a dynamic list of suspect accounts.
Suspect account development and management:
· Prepare and setup for outbound daily calls
· Conduct initial phone qualification and research on assigned suspect accounts to gather intelligence
· Build prospect interest in the products and services offered by Siemens PLM Software through web, social media, e-mail and primarily phone interaction
· Enrich and profile our databases (Eloqua and SalesForce) to identify new interest
· Systematically follow-up all suspect account activities to systematically develop total qualified opportunities that produce an above average close rate of 25% to 30%.
· Account Development Representatives will align assigned targets to campaign activity to help drive initial engagement and ongoing qualification
· This position requires an individual who is able to interact with a large variety of people: sales and marketing teams, customers, prospects and specialists from various industrial sectors and at different levels of responsibility including the executive level. Building relationships over the phone to develop business is essential. The individual must be articulate and have story-telling ability.
· Fearless and Persistence in cold calling new account targets
· Growing existing accounts in new divisions and qualifying new business prospects
· Proven ability to open doors, and build relationships at all levels in an organization
· Able to think creatively and apply new ideas to overcome objections and barriers
· Works well on a team and has strong communication skills
· Highly organized and can manage a large volume of opportunities
· Proficient in using CRM systems (Salesforce)
· Ability to research and quickly simulate information into action
· Self-motivated and target driven
· Inside sales or direct selling experience
· Engineering and or technical background beneficial