Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l'international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
The Regional Systems Lead is responsible for all regional system activities in support of Global Medical Information. He is the key interface between the regional/local system users and the global team and is responsible for the gathering of user requirements, for the regional system administration, and for user training and support. The Regional System Lead will provide regional input into all aspects of the global GMI system development, implementation, and maintenance, and into all aspects of local system retirement.
The GMI system covers the end to end GMI process, including content authoring, content management, inquiry management, and development and management of reports and dashboards.
The position will collaborate across countries and functional groups within the region and with the various global stakeholders. The position will ensure regional compliance of all activities linked to the GMI system, including input into the development of regional quality documents and training material. This position will report to the GMI Systems Lead within the GMI Operations team.
· Work in close collaboration with regional stakeholders to develop and contribute regional requirements in support of the development and implementation of a new global state-of-the- art MI system.
· Serve as primary interface between the global team and the regional / local user community for system development, implementation, migration, and support activities.
· Ensure compliance of systems with regional/local internal and external requirements
· Ensure optimal migration of regional/local content from legacy systems into new system(s)
· Ensure timely decommissioning of all legacy systems currently in place across the countries in the region
· Contribute to development of system training to ensure regional specificities are taken into account
· Responsible for delivery of appropriate training to internal and external users of system
· Responsible for administration of systems for all regional users
· Monitor emerging technologies; make strategic recommendations to implement industry best practices
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred or commensurate relevant experience may be considered
Minimum of 10 years’ of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
Proven experience with development and support of systems. Proven track record of successful collaboration with internal and external partners. Experience in Medical Affairs / Medical Information a strong plus.
A minimum of 2 years experience in Medical Information.
· Experience with system implementation, system administration and user support. Knowledge in and experience with database and document management system design and technologies
· Customer focus: ability to easily understand medical information processes and stakeholders
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely express processes, ideas and requirements verbally and in writing. Proven ability to deliver system training and user support.
· Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities. Ability to identify issues and problems and propose appropriate solutions
· Strong project management skills, including priority setting, planning and conflict management
· Proven ability to meet timelines and drive for results
· Ability to build working relationships in order to work cross functionally within and outside of Sanofi. Uses appropriate interpersonal skills to build network in order to gain cooperation with colleagues.
· Ability to work in a global and multi-cultural environment.
· Ability to embrace change to ensure business success. Sanofi is committed to welcoming and integrating people with disabilities
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion are foundational to how we operate and are embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize that to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.