Description de l'offre
The incumbent of this position . . .
· . . . is a key member of the Global Category Innovation Team, and acts as a key spokesperson for Sanofi to the external scientific community for its respective projects and subject matter expertise
· . . . drives pipeline development by influencing the matrix of scientific disciplines for assigned projects through concept ideation to feasibility within the category extended teams (comprised of team members from Front end of Innovation, Medical, Regulatory and New Product Development. Responsible for scientific development strategy through feasibility phase
· . . . leverages the Science of the Category for assigned target areas and translates it into highly relevant consumer concepts with high technical feasibility POS.
· . . . plays a supporting and highly visible role in transforming Sanofi Consumer Healthcare into the most Innovative Company in healthcare, bringing growth through consumer-compelling innovative products to market which is derived from a differentiated, sustainable pipeline of global products and claims that are the envy of the industry.
· . . . drives and is responsible (to the Head of Global Innovation Digestive Health) for the progression, organization, budgeting and communication of assigned projects and platform/capability development.
· . . . has good knowledge and understanding of all development parts of projects and their impact on enabling the approval of OTC products
· . . . engages in continuous improvement by setting performance goals against two benchmarks, being the customers' expectations and the competitors' performance.
· . . . partners with strategic marketing & CMI to lead the and concept development for target consumers or segments in order to create a reservoir of ideas for further assessment.
· Contributes significantly to the delivery of a sustainable Category innovation pipeline and company culture that is the envy of the industry by successfully moving and managing assigned projects
· Partners with strategic marketing & CMI to co-lead the ideas generation and concept development for target consumers or segments in order to create a reservoir of ideas for further assessment.
· Builds platforms and capabilities to provide a competitive advantage for Sanofi Consumer in order to deliver consumer compelling innovative products.
· Develops robust scientific strategies for assigned projects. This includes thorough technology evaluation and selection and feasibility assessments with internal and external partners to identify technical candidates for further development. Partners with functional colleagues to develop the overall project scientific strategy.
· Responsible for managing project teams from concept approval thru feasibility delivering against milestones with the output of the project innovation strategy and scientific rationale. Continues in functional role through Gate 2 as the owner of the scientific development strategy.
Requirements & Qualifications
· Advanced scientific degree in an appropriate scientific discipline (preferred pharmacy, PhD, MD) with sufficient scientific acumen and commercial accomplishments to have respect of scientific and business associates.
· Additional MBA would be an advantage
Required knowledge and/or experience
· Minimum of 10-15 years of increasing responsibility in pharmaceutical / OTC drug Research & Development or Medical including demonstrated experience in managing complex developments.
· Proven knowledge of the drug development process
· Deep knowledge in laws and regulations affecting the global healthcare industry.
· At least 2- 3 years’ experience in managing functional or direct teams
· Proven experience in managing global healthcare projects
· Additional experience in product development, marketing or regulatory would be an advantage
· Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) in English.
· German and/or French language skills favorable, but not a must
Behavioral and LEAD-competencies
· Cooperate Transversally - Collaborate effectively with peers, stakeholders and partners across the organization to positively impact business results
· Act for change within project matrix - Embrace change and innovation and initiate new and improved ways of working
· Develop People - Take responsibility for developing one’s self and others in anticipation of future business needs
· Proven ability to manage change, deliver results in an ambiguous and matrixed environment.
· Proven ability to influence while maintaining excellent working relationships with associates, internal and external collaborators.
· A track record of bringing Consumer-compelling innovative products to market, on time and on budget.
· An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
· An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management).
· An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees.
· You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
· As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life