Description de l'offre
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Quality Support Coordinator
- VIE Contract (W/M)
Supporting and cooperating within the Quality Department in all the activities which could be assigned as:
- Management of Product Technical Complaints (trend analysis, prevention, process improvements)
- Management of Quality Alerts
- Preparation and review of affiliate SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), management of the Quality System
- Providing support to distribution projects and tasks
- Management of Deviations, CAPA (Corrective and Preventative Action) and Change Control at affiliate level
- Coordination of internal and external audits
- Quality Agreement management
- Ensuring compliance with Global Quality Policies and Standards and with local regulation with regards to quality activities
- Providing data analysis to identify areas for improvement
- Education: Master’s Degree in Life Science (Pharmacy, Chemistry or related field)
- Experience: at least 1 year of previous experience in Quality Control department, preferably in a pharmaceutical environment; knowledge of relevant regulations, guidelines, good practices, both national, regional and international applicable to affiliate operations would be a plus
- Soft skills:
Good project management and organizational skills
Strong time management and prioritization skills
Ability to work cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives, to work under pressure and in transversal teams
Strong customer focus: being dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; getting first-hand customer information and using it for improvements in products and services; acting with customers in mind; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers as well as gaining their trust and respect
Demonstrated ability to solve problems and urgent sense related with compliance with the quality requirements
- IT skills: good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Languages: fluent English and Spanish