Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
- VIE Contract (W/M)
The launches of new products and portfolio will result in implementation of new risk management plans, patient support programs and non-interventional studies. These new challenges will increase the workload of our PV (Pharmacovigilance) department. Therefore, we are looking for a young academic to support the department for 12 months in order to gain experience in a very specialized and likewise interesting field of work: pharmacovigilance.
The PV/drug safety department ensures patient safety via activities relating to the detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse effects or any other safety related problem of the authorized medicinal products.
- Managing safety information via phone and e-mail (in Turkish)
- Processing PV data and transferring cases to global vendor or entering it in the global PV database
- Compiling, reviewing and archiving reports
- Interacting with the Global PV department
- Interacting with local vendor for case submission to Turkish Health Authority
- Risk management planning, educational material implementation and tracking
- Market research reviewing and ensuring compliance
- Implementing non-interventional studies and processing of PV data deriving from these studies
- Education: Bachelor/Master degree in Life Sciences/Pharmacy or in a relevant field
- Experience: newly graduate or at least 1 year of professional experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry
- Soft skills: accuracy and attention to detail; organizational skills; ability to work within a team; ability to meet deadlines
- IT tools: MS Office
- Languages: fluent English and at least elementary level of Turkish