Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Medical Training Digital Specialist
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- Supporting the Medical Training team to deliver training to the Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Immunology, Oncology, Rare Blood Disorders & Rare Disease medical affairs teams
- Supporting the development of strategically-aligned innovative training solutions (e.g., infographics, interactive pdfs, eLearning’s, virtual lectures, videos, podcasts) to engage and promote a best-in-class Medical Affairs team
- Key deliverables include expanding and enhancing our use of digital media for training across the therapeutic areas
- The Training team’s mission is to design and produce the content of medical trainings of all therapeutic areas; the job is to create global training platforms, e-learning system, accessible to all participants. The team is looking for innovative member know how to convert different sources into proficient digital training sessions
- Main interactions are between the team members. Everyone in the team is assigned to a therapeutic area, and the vacant position is acting across all of them, the resource is key to maintain the stream in development of digital content of the Training Platform as a team
- Master degree in Digital Marketing, Business Intelligence or related fields
- Excellent skills with digital media, including video and audio editing, and use of technology for training and communication
- Experience of html and interactive pdfs is a benefit, as well as eLearning platforms such as Adobe Captivate and Articulate
- Excellent presentation, written, communication and relationship-building skills
- Previous experience in pharma would be a plus
- Strong time and project management skills with attention to detail and the ability to effectively plan and prioritize work and balance multiple projects
- Functions well in a dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive, detail-oriented, highly organized, informing and collaborative
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities, solution oriented and organizational agility
- Excellent English is a must, additional languages are also a benefit
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience