Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Junior Controller with German
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- Controlling of cost centers of site Frankfurt Biotech: cost, headcount, investments
- Local cost forecasting, posting and analysis
- Preparation of reporting and presentations
- Interface with other stakeholders at operational site
- Participation in essential Controlling processes (e.g. forecast, budget & strategic planning, product cost calculation)
- Active support in controlling and cost-accounting topics for operative units within Industrial Affaires
- Alignment of cost allocation with other sites and legal entities
- Analysis of data and execution of global reports
- Participation in Controlling projects
- Master degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or similar faculty
- Very good knowledge in German language (spoken and written)
- Work experience in Controlling, Finance and Cost Accounting or similar business area
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of SAP R/3 and Business Warehouse or ability to learn those tools
- Good knowledge in English language (spoken and written)
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, well-organized, team-oriented and flexible
- Pro-active, good communication skills, development-oriented
- Interest in natural sciences