Description de l'offre
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Junior Brand Manager Oncology
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- supporting the development of sales force material in German language
- supporting the planning and conducting of congresses and continuing medical education events in collaboration with the medical department
- developing sales argumentation and preparing presentations for sales force
- monitoring the sales activities and product performance on the market
- supporting planning and execution of multi-channel activities
- developing patient service materials in German language
preparing business presentations
- administrative tasks: meeting preparation, interaction with agencies etc.
- Master degree in Pharmaceutical, Biology, Marketing or related field
- 1-2 years of related working experience would be appreciated
- scientific experience would be a plus
- proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- ambition to quickly learn about relevant medical indications and products
- ability to give and prepare presentations
- planning and organizing skills
- team player
- Very good command of German mandatory (written and spoken) and good communication skills in English