Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Business Data Management
- Chief Data Officer
- VIE Contract (W/M)
Reporting to the Chief of Staff, the VIE will help organizing, managing, optimizing and coordinating CDO Unit activities. 50% of the time he/she is helping teams managing and improving the current processes in our CDO organization. The other 50% he/she will work on special innovative projects in the filed of data management where we need to ensure that the projects that we deliver will transform the pharmaceutical industry. These CDO-Projects are usually separate to usual day-to-day business activities and require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific innovative objectives.
The VIE gets the opportunity to oversee all CDO projects in total which will allow him/her to get prepared for an exciting role and next step in the pharmaceutical industry. The span of scope will be across all CDO service areas including Data Consumerization, Core BI, API and Microservices, Data Science and Engineering, and Data Visualization The geographic scope is global supporting the CDO across the locations mainly in US (new Jersey and Cambridge), Canada and EU.
- Reliable business partner with procurement and processes
- Identifying innovative projects incl project objectives
- Representing the CDO-Unit/ITS interests
- Providing advice on the management/processes of projects
- Carrying out risk assessment
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Using IT or other systems to keep track of people and progress
- Helps monitoring (if needed) sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
- Master’s Degree or above in ideally a technical or business field (e.g. Management, IT), or equivalent data-focused work experience
- Fluent in English
- Ideally some experience in IT, technology, business, management, consulting or life sciences
- Strong organizational skills
- Innovative thinker for a dynamic disruptive environment
- Well developed interpersonal skills combined with excellent communication skills and diplomacy
- Likes to work in teams and has potential in further developing Management skills
- Keen on understanding the value of Pharma and Data analytics
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, with external partners and within cross-functional teams
- Highly developed analytical, problem-solving, change management and/or consulting skills
- Positive thinker who loves to learn new things