Description de l'offre
As a Hardware Engineer (m/f) in embedded electronics at our Roche PVT Competence Centre in Kornwestheim, you will develop various electrical and electronic concepts using simple to complex methods to meet the requirements of our laboratory automation systems. You will be responsible for the planning, coordination and implementation of electronic and electrical development projects.
You expect the following tasks:
· You are responsible for the creation, optimization and documentation of simple to complex electrical and electronic architectures
· You prepare and check technical specifications of electrical and electronic modules, assemblies and components
· All necessary analyses, technical calculations and simulations of electrical and electronic circuits are your responsibility
· In cooperation with the purchasing department, you select electronic parts and components according to requirements, specifications, design guidelines as well as cost and reliability analyses.
· You create and optimize documentation for internal and cross-departmental development processes and guidelines
· You create and update documentation regarding product maintenance in compliance with quality standards and safety guidelines
Do you meet the following requirements?
· Successfully completed Master's degree in the fields of informationtechnology/electricalengineering or comparable studies
· At least three years' professional experience as a development engineer in electrical engineering in the product development of complex mechatronic systems
· Good knowledge in all development project phases
· Practical experience with ECAD tools, EMV and electrical safety standards
· Very good written and spoken German and English for working in an international environment
· Ability to work in a team, communication skills and personal responsibility
For more information, please visit www.roche-pvt.com .
For a complete application, please add a current CV, a letter of motivation suitable for the position and relevant references. Please note that no further documents can be added after you have sent your application.
We accept applications in German and English. Wir akzeptieren Bewerbungen in Deutsch und Englisch
Contact person for applicants:
If you have any questions about the job advertisement, please contact Mrs Denise Breitschwerdt,
Phone Answers to technical questions can be found in our FAQ.
· Who we are
Roche PVT is the center of excellence for the development and production of innovative laboratory automation systems of Roche. From your beginning with Roche, our motivated team will welcome and support you. Numerous opportunities for personal development, flexible work hours, attractive compensation packages and special family assistance programs are available.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.