What to expect:
In the position of Customer Service Coordinator (m/f) for Molecular Information you secure the promptness with respect to actions and reactions to daily business occurrences and a high quality management of queries. You are accountable for customer cases until the query can be marked as completed. Furthermore your area of responsibility includes the following:
· Responsibility for defined Molecular Information processes, including support to HCPs, patients and internal constituents as well as successful management of high volumes of client-facing interactions
· Acting as single point of contact for Foundation Medicine and local country responsible for Molecular Information as well as managing relationship with HCPs, patients, partners and Foundation Medicine while paying special attention to current GDP and GxP directive
· Clear and accurate documentation thereof as well as maintenance of database of client information
· Identify and track FAQs related to FMI processes, incl. training / education needs
· Exhibition of leadership and proactively engagement in international projects and environments as well as coordination of cross functional processes and projects with clients, internal organizations and Foundation Medicine
Who you are:
For the position of a Customer Service Coordinator (m/f) for Molecular Information you have a pharmaceutical educational background in the form of either an university or university of applied sciences degree (Bachelor) and an accredited pharmaceutical representative diploma or PTA/MTA certification as well as commercial knowledge. In addition you have a high affinity to work in the service department paired with good communication skills. Furthermore you comply with the following requirements:
· High proficiency in English for daily communication (German language skills are not mandatory, but an advantage)
· Sufficient knowledge in SAP, MS Office, CRM
· Enjoyment of teamwork and collaborative work structures as well as high emotional stability and emotional intelligence
· Ability to think across multiple functions and highly customer oriented
· Readiness to learn quickly and to react flexible to changes
Please note that the place of work can be choosen flexible between Grenzach-Wyhlen and Penzberg.
Apply now - we are looking forward to receiving your application!
For content/recruiting specific questions, please contact the responsible Talent Acquisition Manager Tamara Stier (). Further information regarding the recruiting process can be found in the FAQs .
For a complete application, we ask you to add the latest version of your CV, motivation letter and relevant credentials in English. Please note before submitting the application that no further documents can be added afterwards.
· Who we are
Die Roche Pharma AG an ihrem Standort in Grenzach-Wyhlen steuert zentrale Elemente der technischen Qualitätssicherung für den gesamten europäischen Raum sowie die klinische Forschung, das Marketing und die Vertriebsaktivitäten für den deutschen Markt. Vom ersten Tag an werden Sie bei Roche von einem kollegialen Team aufgenommen und unterstützt. Neben zahlreichen Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten, flexiblen Arbeitszeitmodellen und einer attraktiven Vergütung erwarten Sie Angebote zum Thema Familie & Beruf.
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, der die Chancengleichheit fördert.