International Customer Care Center Western Europe is formed by a multi-cultural group of professionals who serve clients in 15 countries. As part of the Roche group we are located in Mannheim and Sant Cugat del Vallés (Barcelona). We support people with diabetes and health care professionals with enquiries, complaints and technical issues via phone and e-mail in a friendly and effective manner.
As Customer Care Advisor located in Mannheim your main tasks are:
· You are the primary contact for our customers in the countries
· You handle and answer product related incoming questions of our customers (end users, pharmacists, doctors) via phone or email in Danish and English or German.
· You handle complaints corresponding to our internal quality regulations and the legal country regulations.
· You are responding to enquiries concerning marketing and sales campaigns
· You document customer complaints and technical issues in our CRM systems according to regulatory standards in English or German.
Who are you:
As Customer Care Advisor you bring along the following skills:
· You speak and write fluently in one of the following languages: Norwegian/Swedish/Finish/Dutch additionally you are able to communicate in English or German.
· You are customer oriented and have experience in handling customer requests – especially critical conversations.
· You are highly sales oriented and motivated by completing sales.
· You have experience in working in a Customer Service Center or within Health Care.
· Knowledge of Diabetes, both personally and professionally, would be a plus.
· You are able to read technical information (in English) and provide technical support to customers, the use of supporting computer-technology is natural to you.
· You have Microsoft Windows Office package proficiency and knowledge of CRM systems.
· You are generally interested in solving IT questions. Your knowledge of operating systems, standard protocols and USB devices is profound. A plus is knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases.
· You are able to work in a team and under pressure. Self-dependence and flexibility are qualities that characterize you.
· You have experience in training or coaching customers.
· You have completed vocational training and/ or college.
Please note, that we will contact you as soon as we have a vacancy which matches your language profile.
We look forward to receiving your full job application with a cover letter and a current resume!
Whom to contact: Mrs. B. Delker Telephone number: 0621 759 69868
· Who we are
Roche employs over 94,000 people who do pioneering work in healthcare in more than 100 countries. Our success is based on innovation, curiosity and diversity - and on the fact that we regard our variety as a benefit. With 40 years of experience in the diabetes business, Roche Diabetes Care is the market leader and a driver and shaper of the future of care for people with diabetes. Digitisation is an essential element of our work.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
La société présente depuis 2004 deux sections parallèles, le secteur pharmaceutique et le secteur diagnostic. Numéro un mondial dans les médicaments contre le cancer ainsi qu'en virologie, le groupe dirigé par le Dr Severin Schwan se focalise essentiellement dans la « médecine individualisée ».
La société est présente commercialement dans 150 pays. Son siège se situe à Bâle en Suisse. Son chiffre d'affaires s'est élevé en 2016 à 50,576 milliards de francs suisses. La société a dépensé 9,915 milliards de francs suisses en recherche et développement. En 2016, l'entreprise compte 94 000 salariés environ