In Diagnostics Global Supply Chain, we ensure our complex portfolio of Diagnostics products are distributed to our customers on time in full. Within this organization, Global Planning & Supply ensures product availability, closely collaborating in the network of sales affiliates, production sites and Business Areas.
How can you use master data and analytics to drive performance of a complex supply chain and planning network in order to add value for our customers? Our Master data, Analytics and Performance Team is continuously addressing this question and plays a crucial role in optimizing
the Global Supply Chain planning network and shaping its future.
The Master Data, Analytics & Performance Team in Global Planning & Supply was just established with the mission to:
· Professionalize governance & management of planning master data within the global planning network, ensure consistency, content and continuous optimization of master data settings
· Provide robust analytics to planners including dashboards, identify areas of potential through analytics and process mining and bring optimization forward
· Support objective setting driven by Global Supply Chain strategic objectives and continue to build robust know how management
· It is a dynamic, international team, driving concrete results and providing consultancy, while also bringing strategic topics forward at the same time.
· In your function as Supply Chain Data Analyst - Master Data, Analytics & Performance in Global Planning & Supply, you are responsible for the following tasks:
· You implement analytics (reports, dashboards, tools) to increase transparency and support decision-making throughout the entire planning process, including replenishment, sales planning, inventory optimization and product life cycle management
· You propose which methods and tools can enable optimization, develop them further and apply them for the area, such as data and process mining, statistical modeling, operations research techniques, together with the respective internal business partners
· You carry out analyses to identify potentials and initiate the corresponding optimization activities, e.g. balancing key KPIs of supply, inventories, write-offs.
· You introduce innovative approaches and stay close to the developments which will bring the area forward
· You drive “data thinking” in the area and connect within the data science and business intelligence communities of Roche
· You work on the topics holistically and closely linked with the business processes, in coordination with the corresponding interface functions and with a clear end-to-end focus
· You support the activities for professionalization and optimization of master data management, e.g. brining automation forward, capturing optimization logics.
· You ensure that the team is an active business partner within the organization, providing recommendations, tools, etc. which positively influence business results
· You make the results of the work available and contribute to the continued development of know how management
Who you are:
You have the following qualifications for this exciting job:
· You have a master's degree in business administration, engineering, business information technology or similar
· You have several years of experience (3-5 years) in supply chain or production functions in an international environment
· You have excellent analytical skills and experience in methods, techniques and technologies relating to data management, operations research, statistics, modeling and analytics
· You have extensive experience in data analysis, tools and techniques, e.g. MS Excel, MS Access, Tableau, SAP, SQL, R etc. and have experience in 'big data technologies'
· You are at the cutting edge of new technological developments and have the ability to apply them in the area
· Good knowledge in the fields of supply chain, materials management and production processes, internal/external in diagnostics is an advantage, as well as knowledge of SAP ERP, APO DP, APO PP/DS, BW
· You already have experience in global project management and have excellent structuring, coordination and organizational skills, good skills in dealing with complexity round off your profile
· You have compentence in consulting and very good communication and presentation skills
· You are characterized by a high sense of responsibility, goal and solution orientation
· You have strong interpersonal and social skills
· Fluent language skills in at least one foreign language are preferred (min. english)
We look forward to receiving your complete application with a covering letter and current curriculum vitae!
Contact: Anette Jansen
Telefon number: 0621/759-3510
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Supply Chain, Supply Chain > Supply Chain Planning
· Who we are
With more than 12,000 employees Roche Diagnostics GmbH (RDG) represents the third largest site within Roche. Apart from the two sales organizations in Germany (Roche Pharma AG and Roche Diagnostics Deutschland) RDG is focused on the operative business. At the two sites in Mannheim and Penzberg new diagnostic tests and pharmaceutical active ingredients are developed and produced for the global market.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.