Are you looking for some experience abroad which not only benefits your career but also allows you to live in North Rhine-Westphalia, one of the Germany’s most important industrial areas?
Join our innovative group at the heart of Germany and contribute to the automotive revolution! With 32,000 team members located in 31 countries and a revenue of € 7.5 billion, Plastic Omnium is world leader in its two automotive product lines. You will be part of our Auto Exterior Division, world leader in body panels and modules, serving over 70 car manufacturers with 22,000 employees in 83 sites.
Within our plant in Essen you will work on activities under the responsibility of the Plant Finance Controller.
You will be in charge of:
- Controlling and analyzing industrial projects costs as well as investments and purchasing orders
- Contributing to internal and external financial reporting (in accordance with group procedures)
- Contributing to the implementation of new ERP systems
- Ensuring the compliance to internal control basics
- Ad-hoc analyses and reporting
Plastic Omnium will support you to make your experience with us a success: the cost of your accommodation will be paid, you will benefit from the network of other VIEs in Germany, a periodic follow up will take place with your manager and our HR team all along your assignment. Further employment opportunities will be also discussed a few months before the end of your VIE contract. At Plastic Omnium, 2 VIEs out of 3 are offered a permanent job by the end of their assignment!
To be part of the adventure:
- You are a highly motivated young graduate with a major in Controlling or Management Accounting
- Your English is fluent and you have a good command of German.
- As part of your studies, you have already undertaken an international curriculum. You are a team player, a self-learner and have demonstrated some leadership.
- You have an interest in the automobile industry; a first experience or internship in this sector is a plus.
- You are open-minded and are driven by a strong desire to learn, and you wish to undertake an international career.