Description de l'offre
about the role
Orange Moldova is looking for a passionate colleague to fill in the position of HFC Deployment, Operations and Maintenance Engineer.
The objective of the job is to perform duties for HFC Network,
maintenance, installation and repair, new projects implementation.
what you will be doing:
· continuously support the operation of HFC Backbone Network in a field (daily duties include both indoors & outdoors activities within the following infrastructure: roofs, poles, ducts)
· perform periodic maintenance, testing & diagnostic activities of HFC equipment according to standards & procedures
· participate in call-out , reacting to mass outages during non-working hours (shift on weekly basis)
· participate in new projects implementation, cooperate with subcontractors (equipment installation & setup, fiber splicing, construction acceptance, business trips)
· maintain & update the network drawing, technical documentation & daily reports
· cooperate and provide the support to Service Desk (SMC/NOC)
· provide second level support to field operations
· good knowledge of CATV System & Fiber Optic networks
· experience in construction & maintenance of CATV & Fiber Optic Networks (including fiber splicing), equipment installation & setup, configuration of IP equipment
· strong skills in MS Office
· self-motivated, curious, creative and passionate about technology
· driving license cat. B
· proficiency in Romanian/Russian, English is an advantage
· an unique learning experience in our company
· working experience with great potential for growth
· competitive salary
· wide range of benefits
Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’ in ouressential clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.