Description de l'offre
ODDO BHF is an independent Franco-German financial services group, with a history stretching back over 150 years. It was created from the alliance of a French family-owned business built up by five generations of stockbrokers and a German bank specialising in Mittelstand companies. With 2,300 employees (1,300 in Germany and 1,000 in France), and more than 100 billion euros in assets under management, ODDO BHF operates in three main businesses, based on significant investment in market expertise: private banking, asset management and corporate and investment banking. The Group has a specific ownership structure as 60% of its capital is held by the Oddo family and 30 % by employees. This “partnership” ethos guarantees the long-term involvement of its teams. At 31 December 2016, ODDO BHF generated net banking income of 577 million euros, net profit after tax of 136 million euros and at 31 December 2016, the Group had over 814 million euros of shareholders' equity.
More information about ODDO BHF: http://www.oddo.eu/#!home/en
The Innovation Department of ODDO BHF is in charge of the definition and implementation of the Innovation strategy for the ODDO BHF Group. We work with every business departments on all the locations of the Group.
You will integrate the Innovation Department having two areas of responsibilities:
1) Be an active part on the Innovation initiative in Germany:
- Work closely with every business department to ensure the implementation of the Global Innovation Plan
- Animation of an expert network amongst every business department of the bank on topics such as Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain.
2) Infiltration of the German Fintech ecosystem :
- Represent ODDO BHF on Innovation Convention in Germany
- Monitoring and mapping of the German Fintech Ecosystem
- Relationship management of start-up partnerships and investments and ensure the first discovery meetings of potential new ones
- Propose new development ideas regularly and coordinate the progress of selected projects
- Bachelor or Master Studies in economics, business administration, management or similar at a renowned university or business school
- You have a good understanding of the Fintech sector.
- You are dynamic, proactive, analytical, with great adaptability and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and oral English skills; German is a plus
- Some experience in project management is a plus
- Open-minded, curious and interested to learn about and deep dive into new topics
- Analytical and structured problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team
- Good knowledge of MS Office