Description de l'offre
Internship Human Resources (m/f)
“I want to achieve great things and I want them to be noticed”
NPTC Food, Singen, Germany Undefined, act rate 100%
Are you ready to join a small but very multinational team in a challenging role? Within Nestlé's worldwide research and development network, the Nestlé Product Technology Centre FOOD with the central seat located in Singen, is responsible for the innovation and renovation of culinary products. The NPTC Food Singen is the home of food and is bringing culinary art to a level that can be practiced at home or used in a professional kitchen. NPTC FOOD transforms science into technologies that deliver tasty and balanced meals with the highest freshness perception and convenience.
To support our Human Resources Team, we are currently looking for an Intern to start as soon as possible for 6 months.
· Supporting the HR Team in all administrative matters related to the Employee Life Cycle
· Support in sourcing and recruitment of new employees
· Training administration
· HR Data maintenance: employee master data, payroll relevant data, employee files, organizational master data
· Other selected HR Projects
· Studies in an HR related subject (Bachelor or Master)
· Ideal: first practical experiences in Human Resources
· Computer literacy in MS Office
Further essentials are fluent German and English, excellent analytical and practical capabilities, initiative, result orientation and very good communication skills.
During an internship at NPTC Food, you will work with the HR team to support our employees from around 36 different nationalities and to find practical solutions to their day to day issues.
If you are creative and able to work independently as well as in a team, we would be happy to hear from you.