COMPANY: MCA Engineering GmbH
MCA Group is a multinational engineering consulting company in advanced technologies, covering a wide range of different industries including Automotive, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, Railway, and Automation industries.
For over 25 years, the 1200 employees support our partners in achieving their projects successfully from A to Z. Our service is the deployment of skilled engineering teams on significant projects in distinguished companies. We provide high technology solutions throughout Europe. Based in France, our subsidiaries are present in Sweden, Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain and Italy. (total revenues of € 85 million in 2017)
Attached to the Financial and Administrative Department, you will support the management of sales administration of MCA Engineering GmbH :
- In charge of our industrial client's files, you will control the legality of agreements
- You will manage invoices, reminder calls and bill collection, scoring of our key accounts.
- You will support the operations of accounting provisions related to the total revenues.
- You will ensure the reporting of our activity.
- You will work closely to the business team for the follow-up of client's files.
University degree in accounting, finance, business, management, you have 0-2 years experience.
You are fluent in both written and spoken English and German. French is of advantage.
Organised, rigorous and dynamic, you are a proven team player.
Ability to work with numbers and excellent interpersonal skills, essential to exchange with our clients and consultants.
Excellent command of Excel