LGM Belgium, the Belgian branch of the French LGM Group, is an expanding company that specializes in Management, Support and Deployment of complex industrial projects. We support our customers in finding solutions for high-technology challenges in sectors such as Aerospace, Aeronautics, Safety and Defense, Automotive Industry and Transport (Rail) as well as IT/Communications.
For several major international projects we are looking for a
RAMS engineer | Safety engineer
We offer you an interesting job in an international environment. You are well-organized in your work and appreciate responsibilities? You are flexible, target-oriented and willing to adapt quickly to new situations and working conditions?
In cooperation with international teams, you will support our international clients in the area of RAMS engineering in various sectors (Aerospace & Aeronautics, Railways etc.).
Your tasks include:
- Products & Systems analyses in the framework of various projects and generation of detailed RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety) requirement specifications
- Products & Systems assessment in the framework of various projects and system definitions with regard to RAMS design requirements and restrictions
- Basic RAMS analyses (such as FMEA / FMECA / Fault Trees / Reliability Predictions / Functional & Dysfunctional Analyses / fault and failure scenarios etc.)
- Quality assurance of RAMS evaluation (planning, test evaluations etc.)
Your profile should include:
- Technically oriented university degree or comparable qualification
- Knowledge in the usual standards for RAMS engineering
- Fluent written and spoken French is mandatory
- Good or advanced English language skills are an advantage
- Good knowledge of ILS (maintenance plans, LSAR) is an asset
- Your personal strengths should include:
o Ability to work to a deadline and within fixed cost objectives
o Ability to integrate into a team and work in a multi-cultural environment
o An open, proactive approach to your work and an interest in developing your skills
o Interest in innovation and progress
If you are interested in a challenging career in a young and international team, we look forward to receiving your application!