Join us as Business Alalyst to help guide our business in improving processes, projects, services within EMEA region through your strong data analysis skills.
This position is opened at part of organization called ISC EMEA. ISC EMEA is 200+ people who provide IT solutions to 69 countries from EMEA region. We work directly with our logistics business on the ground. We chose to be the people who see their goal not in building software but in solving business problems by means of technology. We have an enormous stream of projects with very wide range of business cases, scales and technological stacks. We look for the analyst who will be the facilitator between our requestors and software development teams to meet the business challenges in the most effective technical way.
· Build coherent general understanding and make a solid and detailed investigation of business needs
· Design the thoughtful solutions in close collaboration with both business and IT
· Provide subject matter expertise to the development team
· Support other activities across the full software development cycle
Your Skills and Experiences
· Ability to design the consistent understanding of the business and its processes
· Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills with focus on investigation, clarification and explanation of different point of views to the people of very different background
· Proficiency in spoken and written English is must
· Ability and readiness to work in agile fast-paced environment with multiple projects simultaneously
· Experience in the software development is required
Good Reasons to Join
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, diversity and continuous learning; our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide, you can build your career here. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth.","datePosted":"2019-12-03T00:00:00.000Z