Requisition ID: 1805669443W
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Here you will find a list of tasks for your daily routine:
· Procuring raw and packaging materials by converting the output of the Detailed Scheduler into daily / weekly material requirements
· Ensuring availability of the right quantity of components to the production lines when needed; communicating the plan to the different suppliers within the agreed lead times.
· Optimizing the flow of materials, while considering plant warehouse capacity and inventory targets, eliminating potential disruptions in the storage area, minimizing both storage costs and potential SLOB
· Plant Slow Moving & Obsolete (SLOB) management
· Liaising with suppliers to clarify potential plan constraints and interfaces between supplierand the key internal stakeholders until issues are solved
· Finalizing MRP and confirms quantities and dates, ensuring that all material delivery schedules are communicated to the suppliers on time in order to meet plan requirements (confirm P.Os.)