Job Title : CIB – Finance & Business Management – Regulatory Reporting – Associate (m/f)
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world – and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
This role is part of CIB Finance & Business Management in J.P. Morgan AG, which supports firm’s Corporate & Investment Banking operations in Germany covering Regulatory Reporting.
As its core business activities, J.P. Morgan AG is acting as Euro clearing provider for the J.P. Morgan affiliates and primarily financial institutions worldwide as well as a regulated custodian for the German investment market, while also acting as client-facing entity for OTC derivatives in distinct client segments.
The opportunity is to join the Frankfurt Regulatory Reporting Team.
· The role will focusses on Capital Reporting, and Liquidity Reporting (LCR, NSFR) and the implementation of change projects for Regulatory Reporting.
· Creation of regular reporting to all relevant stakeholders about regulatory ratios / figures
· Project work on a significant change agenda:
· Implementation of / project work on Regulatory Reporting Requirements
· Implementation of Regulatory Reporting change projects (Addition on new businesses, changes / additions in data flows)
· Ideally advisory on all Regulatory Reporting related matters
We are looking for a candidate for a role covering projects and day-to-day reporting requirements within the Frankfurt Regulatory Reporting Team.
· Strong Background in Regulatory Reporting Requirements and experience in implementing Regulatory Reporting projects
· Broad-based IT skills and application experience, Data management experience
· Ideally multi-cultural / multi-national background, being able to communicate internationally and across lines of business in a complex matrix structure
· Initial Project experience
· Sparring partner for the management, with a strong interest to get involved in activities / projects “outside the box”
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Strong interpersonal and team working skills
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.