Job ID 1009147 Date posted 5/15/2018 Primary Location Berlin, Land Berlin, Germany Job Category Learning & Development Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Germany)
We are looking for a dynamic, highly-motivated, process and outcome driven candidate with a unique combination of skills to take on an important role in the HPE EMEA Field & Partner Enablement Sales Onboarding team. The right candidate is highly skilled at training, facilitating and coaching the critical sales skills and processes needed to accelerate new sales hires’ time to value and productivity. This role gives the opportunity for you to apply your sales focused coaching and training experience in new and exciting ways while working in a collaborative, team-based environment where camaraderie is a value shared among all staff. Are you passionate about sales and education and want a role that will directly impact the success of the bottom line, then we may have your next challenge.
- You are a self-motivated and competitive person, and you believe in a team first mentality.
- You are an ambitious overachiever who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly growing and sometimes chaotic environment.
- You thrive on the excitement, agility and pace of a start-up environment and are adept at prioritizing (and re-prioritizing) tasks and resolving unexpected events on a daily basis.
- Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.Responsibilities:Classroom facilitation and instruction
- Utilize sales experience in order to pick up class delivery for subject matter expertise oriented sessions.
- Deliver moderate and innovative learning solutions to an Inside Sales audience to engage the learner, encourage participation, and produce desired outcomes.
- Skillfully manage a learning environment with limited advance preparation, constructive feedback, and prediction of and response to learner needs.
- Establish credibility by demonstrating expert knowledge of solution content, providing relevant business examples, and helping learners apply learning to on the- job situations.
- Anticipate and incorporate legal, ethical, and cultural issues relevant to solution delivery by acting as a role model.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Sales and/or sales management experience
- Experience in sales operations, proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Strong business experience in multiple process areas with excellent project management and process development skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with sales management
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation), leadership, and influence skills.
- Previous work with the channel – distributors, NSPs, and/ or reseller/VARs
- Able to facilitate and debrief activities in order to reinforce key training principles and achieve learning objectives
- Able to present confidently to audiences of 25-50
- Past experience presenting to, teaching, or training adults
- Clear understanding of regional cultures and able to adapt workshop facilitation accordingly
- Outstanding instructor-level communication skills (listening, explaining, questioning, giving feedback)
- Excellent Language skills: German and English
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.