Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The International Marketing department in the business unit Adhesives Consumers & Craftsmen for Superglues & Humidity Absorbers offers an internship for a period of 6 months starting in September 2018. We are looking for a highly motivated and talented student, who would like to gain an insight into the daily work of an international FMCG company.
What we offer
· The possibility to develop international marketing strategies, campaigns and concepts for global brands such as Loctite, Pattex, Pritt and Ceresit
· Full integration in our international teams, supporting their day-to-day business
· Responsibility for the financial analysis of markets, activities of competitors, trends and brand performance
· Active involvement in defining strategic innovation plans and product development for the future
· The chance to support our team in creation of media and communication strategies
Who we are looking for
· Student pursuing a Bachelor´s or Master´s Degree in the field of business administration, preferably marketing or similar
· Very good English skills
· Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications
· Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or a semester abroad is advantageous
· Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
· Team-player with high level of independence
· Hands-on attitude, high level of energy and passion for our business
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company , Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career