Description de l'offre
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
We are looking for a highly motivated student who would like to get to know Henkel on a truly global level. An international environment, exciting projects and a steep learning curve will be key pillars of your 3 to 6 months long internship in the HR Functions. An internship at Henkel's headquarters in Düsseldorf gives the chance to gain practical experience and to make use of the theory learned at university.
What we offer
· Supporting the HR Business Partners in their operational work for the Function departments like Finance, Purchasing, IT and Corporate Audit
· Opportunity to take over own projects with high visibility
· Involvement in a wide range of international HR projects
· Gaining deep insights in the organization by analyzing HR data and drawing conclusions
· Supporting the implementation of HR strategies on global level
Who we are looking for
· Student who has successfully completed first semesters of Business Administration, Psychology, Law or combined studies
· First practical internship and/ or abroad experience or a finished apprenticeship would be
· Very good English and MS Office skills, especially Excel and Power Point
· High level of enthusiasm and hands-on-attitude
· Passionate and self-confident team player
· Well developed communication skills
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career