Description de l'offre
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Enterprise Process Management is taking care of Henkel's world-wide finance, accounting & controlling processes. Defining the finance process strategy on a global scale and the coordination of global finance initiatives across all regions, bringing the strategy to life, is a core task.
What we offer
· Insights into the finance processes Controlling and General Accounting
· Opportunity to independently manage small to medium sized finance projects with
regional and global focus
· Support and involvement in global process improvement and shared service center related initiatives
· Membership in an international environment and team
Who we are looking for
· Top of the class students in business-related fields with majors in either controlling, finance, accounting or similar subjects
· First work and preferably international experience e.g. through a previous internship or a semester abroad
· Excellent language skills in English and German
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office
· Ambitious and self-employed person with analytical power, team spirit and a sense for process improvement
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career