Description de l'offre
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Our department Industrial Adhesives for the Food & Beverage Industry is dealing with food & beverage producers who are using packaging adhesives in their end-of-line processes. We are working closely with large key accounts (CocaCola, Nestle, etc.), local customers and distributors. For our international team we are looking for a highly motivated student for a 6 months long internship, starting as of August 2018.
What we offer
· Insights into marketing and business strategy
· Support in launching Henkel's B2B eCommerce Shop in Europe
· Develop and implement online and offline marketing assets for distribution channel
· Active involvement in strategic part of channel management (gap analysis, network extension, tracking)
· Strong interaction with the European Distribution Management on a daily base
· Sales support in BANGS region (Germany, BeNeLux, Switzerland and Austria)
· Assistance with administrative tasks
Who we are looking for
· Students that have successfully completed their Bachelor's degree of studies, ideally with focus on business administration, sales, communications or similar
· Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is advantageous
· Fluent English and German skills are a must, French skills are beneficial
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office and digital media
· Team oriented person with the ability to work at a high level of independence
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company , Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career