Description de l'offre
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Corporate Planning team conducts all group-wide financial planning processes, ranging from the long-term strategic plan to the short-term annual budget and forecasts. This is a chance to gain comprehensive insights into corporate processes and financial strategy execution and to get perfectly prepared for the next career steps in finance.
What we offer
· Work in a professional international environment
· Get insights into the financial planning process
· Provide financial analyses
· Prepare top management presentations
· Participate in projects
Who we are looking for
· Top student in a business-related field, preferably with major in strategy, finance, controlling or accounting
· Practical and international experience, e.g. by former internships, is advantageous
· Excellent English communication and presentation skills
· Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
· An open-minded and flexible team player, with strong conceptual and analytical skills
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
As member of the initiative Fair Company Henkel commits to official quality standards in the context of a transparent and responsible corporate culture.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career